Lydia™ Code of Conduct
Lydia is not intended for use by children.
As a Lydia account holder you will uphold this Code of Conduct and are liable for all activities and content you upload and distribute.
In addition to upholding this Code of Conduct, you are responsible for adhering to all applicable local and national laws.
You will not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, video, sound, data, information, or software, that:
- incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence.
- misrepresents the source, including impersonation of another individual or entity.
- is intended to harm or exploit minors in any way.
- invades anyone’s privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information without their foreknowledge and willing consent.
- is illegal or violates any applicable local and national laws; including but not limited to child pornography, bestiality, incest, illegal drugs, software piracy, and harassment.
- threatens, stalks, defames, defrauds, degrades, victimizes, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or incites or encourages anyone else to do so.
- harms or disrupts, or intends to harm or disrupt another user’s computer or would allow you or others to illegally access software or bypass security on Web sites, or servers, including but not limited to spamming.
- attempts to impersonate a Get Real Health employee, agent, manager, host, administrator, another user, or any other person through any means.
- promotes or otherwise facilitates the purchase and sale of ammunition or firearms.
- contains or could be considered ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, ‘affiliate marketing’ or unsolicited commercial advertisement. Damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs the service (or any network connected to the service), including without limitation by uploading a large amount of duplicate or otherwise inappropriate data.
- provides or creates links to external sites that violate this Code of Conduct.
- contains advertising for money making schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests.
Termination and Cancellation
Get Real Health reserves the right, at its sole discretion, and without any obligation to do so, to review, remove and delete prohibited content at will and without notice. Get Real Health reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to ban or terminate access to services by users who violate the account terms, including this code of conduct.
Rights and Responsibilities
We encourage you to not share information that others could use to harm you. We encourage parents to be aware of and help exercise control over content posted by and activities of their children to keep them safe online.
Get Real Health is not responsible for the content or activities in any user-created Lydia record. The decision to view content or engage with others is yours. We advise you to use your judgment.
You are responsible for protecting your computer against interference, spyware or viruses that may be encountered for downloaded items from the service. We recommend you install a virus protection program on your computer and keep it up to date.
Get Real Health reserves the right to amend or change the Code of Conduct or the service at any time. We encourage you to periodically review these guidelines to ensure you are in compliance.
Some information you provide or upload to the service may be stored outside of the country in which you reside.
All activity on the service is also governed by the Lydia Account Service Agreement.
Report violations of this Code of Conduct
This is your community. Help us make it strong, vibrant and enjoyable by all members. If you see content that violates this Code of Conduct, please report it for review.
Thank you for using Lydia and honoring this Code of Conduct!
Updated: February 21, 2019